- 400KHz to 110MHz.
- 20 memory locations.
- Auto cycle 3/5 frequencies for high speed production.
S-1134 sweep signal generator is a microprocessor based equipment using synthesized techniques and covering the frequency range 400KHz to 30MHz and 87MHz to 110MHz. It can be used with any XYZ monitor scope. The frequency selection is via keypad entry and the frequency is displayed on 6 digit LED displays. 20 frequencies can be programmed by the user. At these frequencies, at the press of a button; you can select the Sweep spot. 1 marker is generated for each band at the specified frequency. Battery backup is provided so that the programmed spot frequencies will be ready for use every time the equipment is switched on frequency.
- Frequency Range-400KHz to 30MHz and 85MHz to 110MHz.
- Programmable Freq-20 memory locations, individually selectable or in Cycles of 3 or 5 frequencies.
- Display-6 digit LED display in MHz with a resolution of 1KHz.
- Stability-frequency synthesized, Xtal derived.
- Freq/prog selection-keypad entry.
Harmonics-Less than-30dBc Output
- Amplitude-200mv p-p
- Impedance-50 ohms
- Range-10dBm to -110dBm into 50 ohms in steps of 20, 20, 20, 20, 10dB and 10steps of 1dB.
- Minimum Output-2uV p-p (0.7uV rms)
- Accuracy-+1dB at-10dBm output
Sweep Sweep Width-Variable: +300KHz max about centre freq for FM sweep applications. +20KHz max about centre freq for AM sweep applications. Intensified Marker-1 Marker at centre freq of sweep, to be connected to the Z modulation input of the display. General
- Power-230V +10%, 50Hz.
- Accessories-operating manual, cable.